Create a policy
You can create a policy and then use that policy on devices. A policy defines how the agent handles malware it encounters. For example, automatically quarantine malware or ignore it if in a specific folder.
This task covers using the create policy Basic view. See JSON view for information on creating a policy using JSON.
- In QRadar, selectCylance.
- SelectDevice policies.
- ClickCreate policy.
- Enter a name for the policy.
- Enter your console user ID.
- Select the policy settings. See Policy settings for information about each setting.
- ClickCreate policy.If the Write/Modify permissions were granted (see Application privileges), administrators can add or modify any existing policy. Before granting this permission, ensure that all administrators in your organization understand the risks involved.