Add an internal BlackBerry
Dynamics app entitlement
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp entitlement
To add an internal
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp, you must add an entitlement for it. After the entitlement has been added, you can upload the app source files.
For general information on adding internal apps, see Add internal apps to the app list.
- If you haveBlackBerry UEMin an on-premises environment, specify the shared network location for storing internal apps.
- You must have an appropriate license to be able to add an internalBlackBerry Dynamicsapp entitlement. For more information, see the BlackBerry Enterprise Licensing Guide.
- If the app will be installed onAndroid Enterprisedevices and you are managing the app as a private app inGoogle Play, add the private app to Google Play.
- On the menu bar, clickApps.
- Click .
- ClickInternal BlackBerry Dynamics app entitlements.
- In the Name field, type the name of the app that you want to add.
- In theBlackBerry Dynamics entitlement IDfield, enter the entitlement ID of the app that you want to add. If you do not know the entitlement ID for the app, contact the app developer. For more information on entitlement IDs, see the BlackBerry Dynamics SDK documentation. The entitlement ID must be in the following format:
- Reverse domain name form, for example,com.yourcompany.appname.
- Cannot begin with any of the following
- Cannot contain uppercase letters
- Must conform to the <subdomain> format defined in section 2.3.1 of RFC 1035, as amended by Section 2.1 of RFC 1123.
- In theBlackBerry Dynamics entitlement versionfield, enter the entitlement version. If you do not know they entitlement version for the app, contact the app developer. The entitlement version must be in the following format:
- From one to four segments of digits, separated by periods, for example, 100 or 184.108.40.206.
- No leading zeroes in the numeric segments. For example, you cannot use 0100 or 01.02.03.04.
- The length of the numeric segments can be from one to three characters, for example, 100.200.300.400.
- Optionally, add an app description.
- Unless you have added the app toGoogle Playas a private app, Upload BlackBerry Dynamics app source files.
- If the app will be installed onAndroid Enterprisedevices and it is not added toGoogle Playas a private app, complete one of the following tasks: