Rank app installation
You can rank apps to control the order that the apps are installed when you assign them to devices. Setting the rank ensures that any authentication delegate apps are pushed to the device first. For
iOSapps, the ranking applies to public apps and apps hosted in
BlackBerry UEM. For
Androidapps, the ranking applies to apps hosted in
The ranking of apps hosted in
Google Playis supported only on devices that are activated with Android Enterprise and enabled for
Google Play. The ranking of apps hosted in
BlackBerry UEMand apps hosted in
Google Playare applied separately.
To enable a device for
Google Play, select one of the following options when you create the activation profile:
- AddGoogle Playaccount to work space
- Google Playapp management for Samsung Knox Workspace devices
- On the menu bar click,Apps > App installation ranking.
- Click .
- Click .
- Click the checkbox beside the apps that you want to rank.
- On the App installation ranking page, click in theRankcolumn to place the apps in the order that you want them to be installed on the devices.