- Managing BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Use a third-party identity provider to activate a BlackBerry Dynamics app on a device
- Use a third-party identity provider to unlock, activate, and reset your password for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Setting up network connections for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Create a BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile
- BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile settings
- Export BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile settings
- Add an app server to a BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile
- Default routing
- Example routing scenarios
- Scenario 1: Route traffic to specific servers or domains through BlackBerry Proxy
- Scenario 2: Route all traffic through the BlackBerry Proxy and then through a web proxy server
- Scenario 3: Route some traffic internally for most apps but configure a proxy server specifically for web browsing using BlackBerry Access
- BlackBerry Dynamics data flow
- Controlling BlackBerry Dynamics on users devices
- Adding BlackBerry Dynamics apps to the app list
- Add public BlackBerry Dynamics apps to the app list
- Add an internal BlackBerry Dynamics app entitlement
- Manage settings for a BlackBerry Dynamics app
- Add the work app catalog to the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
- Generate access keys, activation passwords, or QR codes for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Send a BlackBerry Dynamics app unlock key and QR code to a user
- Automatically activate the first BlackBerry Dynamics app on Apple DEP and User Enrollment devices
- Rank app installation
- Manage BlackBerry Dynamics app services
- Set up a screen capture rule for BlackBerry Dynamics apps on iOS devices
- Turning off notifications outside of work hours
Add an app configuration for BlackBerry
For general information on app configurations, see Adding or changing an app configuration.
You do not need to upload a template to BlackBerry UEM for
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps listed in the
BlackBerryMarketplace. Those apps automatically retrieve their template from the
- On the menu bar, clickApps.
- Click the internalBlackBerry Dynamicsapp that you want add an app configuration for.
- BesideApp configuration, clickUpload a templateto add a new app configuration template.
- Browse to and select the template.