- Managing BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Use a third-party identity provider to activate a BlackBerry Dynamics app on a device
- Use a third-party identity provider to unlock, activate, and reset your password for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Setting up network connections for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Create a BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile
- BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile settings
- Export BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile settings
- Add an app server to a BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile
- Default routing
- Example routing scenarios
- Scenario 1: Route traffic to specific servers or domains through BlackBerry Proxy
- Scenario 2: Route all traffic through the BlackBerry Proxy and then through a web proxy server
- Scenario 3: Route some traffic internally for most apps but configure a proxy server specifically for web browsing using BlackBerry Access
- BlackBerry Dynamics data flow
- Controlling BlackBerry Dynamics on users devices
- Adding BlackBerry Dynamics apps to the app list
- Add public BlackBerry Dynamics apps to the app list
- Add an internal BlackBerry Dynamics app entitlement
- Manage settings for a BlackBerry Dynamics app
- Add the work app catalog to the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
- Generate access keys, activation passwords, or QR codes for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Send a BlackBerry Dynamics app unlock key and QR code to a user
- Automatically activate the first BlackBerry Dynamics app on Apple DEP and User Enrollment devices
- Rank app installation
- Manage BlackBerry Dynamics app services
- Set up a screen capture rule for BlackBerry Dynamics apps on iOS devices
- Turning off notifications outside of work hours
Send a BlackBerry
Dynamics app unlock key and QR code to a user
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp unlock key and QR code to a user
You can send app unlock keys and QR codes to a user if one of their
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps has become locked.To send an activation password or QR code to unlock an app, the app must use
BlackBerry Dynamics SDKversion 8.0 or later.
- On the menu bar, clickUsers.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of the user account.
- Click the user’s device.
- In theBlackBerry Dynamicssection in theApp actionsrow, select “Unlock app” for the app that you want to send an email to the user for.
- In theUnlock apppage, in theEmail templatefield, selectBlackBerry Dynamicsunlock key email.