Setting the default route for BlackBerry
Dynamics app data
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp data
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps running
BlackBerry DynamicsSDK versions 6.0 and later, you can configure the default route under Allowed Domains in the
BlackBerry DynamicsConnectivity profile. The default route is used for
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp data when no other settings in the profile take precedence.
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps use the routing configuration that applies to the app in the following order of precedence:
- If an app server is specified for the app in the connectivity profile, the app uses the routing option specified for the app server.
- If the app can connect to a server listed in the Additional servers table, the app uses the routing option specified for that server.
- If the app can connect to any IP addresses listed in the IP address ranges table, the app uses the routing option specified for that server.
- If the app can connect to an allowed domain specified in the Allowed domains table, the app uses the option specified for the allowed domain.
- If the app server address does not have any domain information specified, the connection is made using information specified in the default domain
- If the above rules do not apply, the Default route is used.
For apps running
BlackBerry DynamicsSDK versions earlier than 6.0, the following rules apply:
- If a server or additional server is set to use Direct route and Route All is also enabled, then Route All setting is used.
- If a connection to a sub-domain is set to use the Direct route and Route All is also enabled, then Route All setting is used.