- Managing BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Use a third-party identity provider to activate a BlackBerry Dynamics app on a device
- Use a third-party identity provider to unlock, activate, and reset your password for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Setting up network connections for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Create a BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile
- BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile settings
- Export BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile settings
- Add an app server to a BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile
- Default routing
- Example routing scenarios
- Scenario 1: Route traffic to specific servers or domains through BlackBerry Proxy
- Scenario 2: Route all traffic through the BlackBerry Proxy and then through a web proxy server
- Scenario 3: Route some traffic internally for most apps but configure a proxy server specifically for web browsing using BlackBerry Access
- BlackBerry Dynamics data flow
- Controlling BlackBerry Dynamics on users devices
- Adding BlackBerry Dynamics apps to the app list
- Add public BlackBerry Dynamics apps to the app list
- Add an internal BlackBerry Dynamics app entitlement
- Manage settings for a BlackBerry Dynamics app
- Add the work app catalog to the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
- Generate access keys, activation passwords, or QR codes for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Send a BlackBerry Dynamics app unlock key and QR code to a user
- Automatically activate the first BlackBerry Dynamics app on Apple DEP and User Enrollment devices
- Rank app installation
- Manage BlackBerry Dynamics app services
- Set up a screen capture rule for BlackBerry Dynamics apps on iOS devices
- Turning off notifications outside of work hours
Add the work app catalog to the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
For devices that are enabled for
BlackBerry Dynamics, you can add the work app catalog to the
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcherso that users have quick access to a list of their assigned work apps.
BlackBerry Accessmust be installed and active on a device for the work app catalog to appear in
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher.
- On the menu bar, clickGroups.
- Select theAll usersgroup.
- In theAssigned appssection, click .
- In the search field, search forFeature – BlackBerry App Store.
- SelectFeature – BlackBerry App Store.
- In theDispositiondrop-down list for the app, selectRequired.