Activate a macOS device
You can activate your
Maccomputer) to associate it with your organization's environment so that you can access work data on your device.
Watch a video tutorial available at docs.blackberry.com/en/endpoint-management/blackberry-uem-activation-videos.
- Using the device that you want to activate, and the login information that you received from your administrator, log in toBlackBerry UEM Self-Service.
- If there are already devices displayed, clickActivate a device.
- In the Device drop-down menu, clickmacOS.
- Watch the activation tutorial.
- Follow the instructions to install the required profiles and to complete the activation of the device. When the activation completes, you can see your device displayed inBlackBerry UEM Self-Service.