Make BlackBerry Access available to users in BlackBerry UEM
BlackBerry Accessavailable to users in
BlackBerry UEM, you must add
BlackBerry Accessto the app list. Your organization must be entitled to use
BlackBerry Accessin the
BlackBerry Marketplace for Enterprise Software. After your organization is entitled to use the app, you can update the app list to synchronize the apps with
BlackBerry UEMimmediately, or wait until it synchronizes automatically (
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps every 24 hours). After
BlackBerry Accesshas been added to the app list, you can assign it to users.
For complete instructions for managing
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps in
BlackBerry UEM, see see Managing BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Log in to your account at https://marketplace.blackberry.com/apps.
- Locate the app in theBlackBerry Marketplace for Enterprise Softwareand request a trial. The app will be made available to your organization and can be assigned to users after the app has been synchronized toBlackBerry UEM.
- To purchase the app, follow the instructions provided by the app developer.
- To allow users to install and activateBlackBerry Accesson their devices, assignBlackBerry Accessto a user group or user account.
- If you want to use theBlackBerry UEM Clientto manage the activation ofBlackBerry Access(and otherBlackBerry Dynamicsapps) onAndroidoriOSdevices, instruct users to download theBlackBerry UEM Clientfrom theGoogle Playstore orApp Store.
- If you want users to activateBlackBerry Accessusing an access key, use to send users an email with the email address and access key they need to activate the app (see Generate access keys for BlackBerry Dynamics apps).