Send device commands to BlackBerry Access in Good Control
BlackBerry Access, or any other
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp, has been installed on a device, you can perform actions on the apps. For example, you can delete app data if a user has lost a device.
- Navigate toUsers and Groups>select a user>Edit>Devices and Apps>select a device>Installed Apps.
- Check the checkboxes for the applications you want to change.
- In the search results, click the name of the user account.
- Using theApp Actionsmenu on the right, perform one of the following actions:TaskDescriptionLock appLock theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp. This is useful when a user has lost a device but may recover it. The app cannot be accessed but app data is not deleted.Unlock appUnlock theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp. The user will regain access to the app and app data.Delete app dataDelete all data for theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp and make the app unusable. The app data cannot be recovered. This is useful when a user has lost a device and cannot recover it.Logging onTurn on app logging. Logging is set to debug level.Logging offTurn off app logging.Upload log filesUpload the app logs from the device to theBlackBerry Dynamics NOC.Get app eventsDisplay detailed information about compliance and other app events.
- Confirm whether you want to complete the action.