Configure PAC settings in Good Control
Verify that the PAC file is not hosted on the same server as
Good Control. This configuration is not supported.
- In to theGood Controlconsole, in the navigator, clickPolicy Sets.
- Select theBlackBerry Accesspolicy that you want to configure.
- Click theEditicon.
- Click theApplication Policiestab.
- ClickGood Access.
- Click theNetworktab.
- Select theEnable Web Proxyoption and enter the fully qualified PAC file location.
- In theEnter URL for PAC file locationfield, type the fully qualified PAC file location.
- For on-premises deployments, click theSecuritytab and make sure that theEnforce strict tunneloption is selected. For cloud deployments, Strict Tunnel must be disabled or you will block access to external sites.
- For theBlackBerry Dynamicssubsystem to route traffic to a proxy resolved by the PAC file, every proxy server and the PAC location must be allowed access throughGood Proxy. Perform the following actions:
- In the navigator, underPolicies, clickConnectivity Profiles.
- ClickMaster Connection Profile.
- BesideAllowed Domains, clickEdit.
- Enter the domain and select theGood Proxyinstances to use with the proxy server that you included in the PAC file.
- ClickAddto include more entries.
- ClickSaveto save these settings.
- For on-premises deployments, verify that Strict Tunnel is enabled by repeating Steps 1 and 2 above and then clicking theSecuritytab. For cloud deployments, Strict Tunnel must be disabled or you will block access to external sites.