- What is BlackBerry Access?
- Getting started with BlackBerry Access
- Managing BlackBerry Access
- Making BlackBerry Access available to users
- Configuring BlackBerry Access app settings
- Configuring the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
- Whitelist the BlackBerry UEM App Catalog in the BlackBerry Dynamics Connectivity profile
- Configure single sign-on for BlackBerry Access in Good Control
- Configure single sign-on for BlackBerry Access in BlackBerry UEM
- Setting up a PAC file to manage a proxy infrastructure
- Configure RSA SecurID soft token authentication
- Kerberos authentication support
- Managing certificates
- Verify that BlackBerry Access can use certificates in BlackBerry UEM
- Verify that BlackBerry Access can use certificates in Good Control
- Upload certificates for users in BlackBerry UEM
- Upload certificates for users in Good Control
- Delete certificates for users in BlackBerry UEM
- Delete certificates for users in Good Control
- Security features
- Video support
- Configuring allowed Internet domains
- Changing communications protocols
- Configure access to WebRTC-based destinations
- Allow users to open custom URL schemes
- Allow users to securely edit files within an app in BlackBerry Access on Windows or macOS
- Identifying BlackBerry Access in user agent
- Good Control cloud deployments and intranet servers
- Using BlackBerry Analytics to collect app data
- Configure a compliance rule for Windows antivirus detection in Good Control
- Configure support for FQDN resolution in Good Control
- Feature support
- Browser support for HTML5 and CSS3
Force a policy and PAC file refresh in Good Control
Good Controlserver sends policy updates to all client devices when the policies have been changed.
If you have changed a policy and want to force
Good Controlto send updates, including refreshing the PAC files on devices, perform the following steps in
- ClickPolicy Sets.
- Click the policy set that you want to configure.
- Click theAppstab.
- Expand theApp Specific Policiessection.
- Scroll to find the entry forBlackBerry Accessand click to expand.
- Click theGeneraltab.
- Scroll to theTo force policy update to device, enter current date and time and click updatefield.
- Enter the date and time in either 24 hour format or 12 hour format. For example, 02-16-2017 12:04AM (12-hour) and 02-16-2017 0004 (24-hour).