- What is BlackBerry Access?
- Getting started with BlackBerry Access
- Managing BlackBerry Access
- Making BlackBerry Access available to users
- Configuring BlackBerry Access app settings
- Configuring the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
- Whitelist the BlackBerry UEM App Catalog in the BlackBerry Dynamics Connectivity profile
- Configure single sign-on for BlackBerry Access in Good Control
- Configure single sign-on for BlackBerry Access in BlackBerry UEM
- Setting up a PAC file to manage a proxy infrastructure
- Configure RSA SecurID soft token authentication
- Kerberos authentication support
- Managing certificates
- Verify that BlackBerry Access can use certificates in BlackBerry UEM
- Verify that BlackBerry Access can use certificates in Good Control
- Upload certificates for users in BlackBerry UEM
- Upload certificates for users in Good Control
- Delete certificates for users in BlackBerry UEM
- Delete certificates for users in Good Control
- Security features
- Video support
- Configuring allowed Internet domains
- Changing communications protocols
- Configure access to WebRTC-based destinations
- Allow users to open custom URL schemes
- Allow users to securely edit files within an app in BlackBerry Access on Windows or macOS
- Identifying BlackBerry Access in user agent
- Good Control cloud deployments and intranet servers
- Using BlackBerry Analytics to collect app data
- Configure a compliance rule for Windows antivirus detection in Good Control
- Configure support for FQDN resolution in Good Control
- Feature support
- Browser support for HTML5 and CSS3
Whitelist the BlackBerry UEM App Catalog in the BlackBerry
Dynamics Connectivity profile
BlackBerry UEM App Catalogin the
BlackBerry DynamicsConnectivity profile
BlackBerry UEM App Catalogfeature is configured automatically by
BlackBerry UEMand must be able to route through the Internet. If the
Route all trafficoption is not selected in the
BlackBerry DynamicsConnectivity profile, you must configure the *.bbsecure.com domain requests to route through Direct. For more information on the
BlackBerry DynamicsConnectivity profile, see Setting up network connections for BlackBerry Dynamics apps.
- On the menu bar, clickPolicies and Profiles.
- ClickNetworks and connections>BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity.
- Select the connectivity profile that you want to edit.
- In theDomaintable, click+.
- On theAllowed Domainscreen, enter the following:
- In theDomainfield, enter*.bbsecure.com.