Create a user credential profile to connect to your BlackBerry
Dynamics PKI connector
BlackBerry DynamicsPKI connector
- On the menu bar, clickPolicies and profiles > Certificates > User credential.
- Click .
- Type a name and description for the profile.
- In theCertificate authority connectiondrop-down list, click theBlackBerry DynamicsPKI connection that you configured.
- If the user must provide a password to request a certificate, selectRequire user-entered password or OTP.
- If you want to allow the device to automatically request a new certificate before the current certificate expires, selectEnable certificate renewaland specify the number of days prior to expiry that devices request a new certificate.
- If you want the device to delete expired certificates, select theDelete expired certificatecheck box.
- If you want the device to delete duplicate certificates, select theRemove duplicate certificatecheck box.
- To allowBlackBerry Dynamicsapps to use certificates, on the menu bar, clickApps. Click theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp that you want to change, then on theSettings > BlackBerry Dynamicstab, select theAllow BlackBerry Dynamics apps to use user certificates SCEP profiles, and user credential profilescheckbox.
- Assign the profile to user accounts and user groups.
- If you update the PKI connector, clickRefresh PKI capabilitiesto update the supported PKI features for the profile.
- If you want to renew the certificates that are enrolled though the PKI connector, clickRefresh PKI capabilities > Renewto command all BlackBerry Dynamics enabled devices that are assigned the profile to request certificate renewal.