Configure BlackBerry UEM to synchronize with Microsoft Intune
BlackBerry UEMto synchronize with
Note: The Client Credentials authentication method has been removed in BlackBerry UEM 12.14 and later. For existing servers that have been upgraded to UEM 12.14, the administrator must take action to migrate the configuration to Modern Authentication. New integrations created in BlackBerry UEM 12.14 or later will not have the Client Credentials option available. For more information, visit support.blackberry.com/community to read article 80612.
- ClickSettings > External Integration > Microsoft Intune.
- Enter the information you copied from theAzureportal when you created the enterprise application inAzure.
- Azure Tenant ID: The ID of theAzureActive Directory where you registered the application
- Client ID: The application ID generated by theAzureapplication registration
- Client key: The client secret generated by theAzureapplication registration
- Confirm theReply URL. TheReply URLfield is automatically populated with the web address of theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console. This URL is required when you create the enterprise endpoint inMicrosoft Azure.Note: The Reply URL is automatically derived from the %AdminPortalURL% default variable. By default, this variable will be set to the first UEM Core server installed in the environment. This variable can be modified by going to Settings > General Settings > Default Variables. For more information, see the Administration content. Ensure that you log in to theBlackBerry UEMadministration URL that matches the FQDN in the Reply URL before moving on to the next step.