Enable BEMS to upload BEMS statistics
BEMSsends diagnostic information to
BlackBerrytechnical support. The statistical information might include the following information:
- Name of the cluster
- Version ofBEMS
- JVM Version
- Last restart time
- System bugs
- Operating system
- Schema version
- System health
The following information might be sent if theMailservice is installed:
- Number of users assigned to the instance
- Name of instance
- List of instances
- Feature set for instance
- Feature set for cluster
- Services installed, status of the instance
If you provided the upload credentials during the software installation or upgrade, this page is prepopulated with a default upload interval of 30 minutes. If you didn't provide the upload credentials information and didn't clear the
Allow this BEMS server to send diagnostic information to BlackBerry Supportcheck box,
BEMSgenerates a random cluster name and configures these settings when you specify the Log Upload Credentials.
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, underBEMS System Settings, clickTroubleshooting.
- ClickUpload BEMS statistics.
- Select theAllow this BEMS server to send diagnostic information to BlackBerry Supportcheck box. If you clear this check box, you disable this feature and are prompted to complete the Upload Credentials when you upgradeBEMSinstance.
- Type a cluster name and domain name.
- If necessary, in theUpload intervalfield, specify an Upload interval. You can specify an upload interval between 0 and 65355 minutes. By default, the upload interval is 30 minutes.