Assign the BEMS SSL certificate to users
BEMSSSL certificate to users
BEMSuses a self-signed certificate that is generated by the
BEMSinstaller. If the
BEMSSSL certificate is CA signed, export the CA root and intermediates as described in Replacing the autogenerated SSL certificate.
- Complete one of the following actions:EnvironmentTasksIf you have aBlackBerry UEMenvironment,
If you have aGood Controlenvironment,
- If theBEMSSSL certificate has not been replaced, export the SSL certificate to a file.
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, underBEMS System Settings, clickSSL Certificate.
- ClickDownload SSL Certificate. By default, the BemsCert.cer file is saved to the Downloads folder.
- Create a CA certificate profile for theBEMSSelf-Signed certificate, or create individual CA certificate profiles for the CA Root certificate and any CA Intermediate certificates. Assign the profiles to users or user groups. For instructions on creating a CA certificate profile and assigning it to users or user groups, see theBlackBerry UEMadministration content.