Upload the SSL certificate to the BEMS database
- Make sure that theBEMS-Mail(Push Notifications) service is installed and configured in your environment.
- If you upload theMicrosoft Exchange Servercertificate, export the SSL certificate from theMicrosoft Exchange Serverin a base64-encoded or binary-encoded format and store it in a network location that you can access from the management console. For more information about digital certificates and encryption inMicrosoft Exchange Server, visit https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/architecture/client-access/certificates?view=exchserver-2016
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, underBEMS System Settings, clickBEMS Configuration.
- ClickUpload Trust Certificate.
- ClickChoose Fileand navigate to the location of the certificate file that you want to upload.
- If you upload individual SSL certificates, repeat steps 3 and 4 for each additional file.