Upload and replace the self-signed BEMS SSL certificate with a SAN or wildcard certificate for use by all nodes in a cluster
BEMSSSL certificate with a SAN or wildcard certificate for use by all nodes in a cluster
You can replace all of the self-signed SSL certificates with a SAN certificate or wildcard certificate using the
BEMSdashboard (for example, when the certificates expire). The
BEMSDashboard can upload the SSL certificate to each
BEMSnode and enable the certificate to be used by all nodes in the cluster. The certificate file type must have a .pfx or .p12 extension. If you imported the certificate manually prior to upgrading
BEMScontinues to use the previous certificate.
Verify that you obtained a SAN or wildcard certificate. Make sure that you know the password for the certificate file.
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, underBEMS System Settings, clickSSL Certificate.
- In theUpload SSL Certificatesection, clickChoose File.
- Navigate to the certificate file that you want to upload. ClickOpen.
- In thePasswordfield, enter the password for the certificate.
- Optional, select theUse the uploaded Server SSL Certificate for all nodes in the clustercheck box. TheBEMSDashboard logs you out and all of the nodes in the cluster use the same certificate.If this is the first time that you upload a certificate, this check box displays after the password is entered.