Enable FIPS-compliance mode
Confirm that all
BEMSnodes in the cluster are running the same version of
BEMS. When you enable FIPS 140-2 compliance mode on one node in the cluster, all the nodes in the cluster are enabled.
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility ServerDashboard, underBEMS System Settings, clickBEMS Configuration.
- ClickFIPS Mode.
- Select theEnable FIPS Mode for Clustercheck box.
- To enable FIPS-compliance mode forBEMS-Connect, complete the following steps on each computer that hosts an instance of theBEMS-Connectservice:
- In a text editor, open theGoodConnectServer.exe.configfile. By default, the file is located in <drive>:\Program Files\BlackBerry\BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server\Good Connect\.
- In the<appSettings>section, add the following key and value to the file: type<add key="MESSAGE_ENCODING_TYPE” value="NON-SHIFT" />.
- Save the file.
- In theWindowsManager, restart theGood Technology Connectservice.