Enable log file compression
If you installed the
BEMSservices on multiple computers and want to compress log files, and optionally delay compression of the log file, you must complete this task on one
BEMSinstance in the same database.
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, underBEMS System SettingsclickBEMS Configuration.
- Click logLog Settings.
- Select theEnable Log Compression.
- Optionally, specify a delayed time for the rotated log files to compress. If you enable delayed compression, you must specify a time in minutes. If a time is not specified, the delayed time defaults to zero minutes and the log files are compressed immediately after they rotate.
- Select theEnable Delayed Compressioncheck box.
- In theDelay for Compressionfield, enter a time in minutes up to 1440 minutes.