Data flow: Accessing an application or content server on your private network
This data flow describes how data travels between devices and servers on your private network using
The above diagram shows the following sequence.
- The user enables Work Mode and opens an app and attempts to access a resource on your private network.
- TheCylancePROTECT Mobileapp forAndroidoriOSor theCylanceGATEWAYagent forWindowsormacOSon the device routes the connection through a secure tunnel toCylanceGATEWAYin theBlackBerry Infrastructure.
- CylanceGATEWAYperforms the following actions:
- Determines, based on the access control list (ACL) rules, whether the user has access to that location on the private network.
- If the user has access, routes the connection through a secure tunnel to theCylanceGATEWAY Connector.
- TheCylanceGATEWAY Connectorroutes the connection to its destination on the private network.