Data flow: Accessing an application or content server on your private network
This data flow describes how data travels between devices and servers on your private network using
- The user enables Work Mode and opens an app and attempts to access a resource on your private network.
- TheCylancePROTECT Mobileapp forAndroidoriOSor theCylanceGATEWAYagent forWindowsormacOSon the device routes the connection through a secure tunnel toCylanceGATEWAYin theBlackBerry Infrastructure.
- CylanceGATEWAYperforms the following actions:
- Determines, based on the access control list (ACL) rules, whether the user has access to that location on the private network.
- If the user has access, routes the connection through a secure tunnel to theCylanceGATEWAY Connector.
- TheCylanceGATEWAY Connectorroutes the connection to its destination on the private network.