Add the first enrollment configuration
Register the server token with BlackBerry UEM before you add your first enrollment configuration. After you register a server token,
BlackBerry UEMautomatically displays the window where you add your first enrollment configuration.
- Type a name for the configuration.
- Do one of the following:
- If you wantUEMto automatically assign the enrollment configuration to devices when you register them in theAppleDevice Enrollment Program, select theAutomatically assign all new devices to this configurationcheckbox.
- If you want to use theUEMmanagement console to manually assign the enrollment configuration to specific devices, do not select theAutomatically assign all new devices to this configurationcheckbox.
- Optionally, type a department name and support phone number to be displayed on devices during setup.
- In theDevice configurationsection, select any of the following options:
- Allow pairing: Users can pair the device with a computer.
- Mandatory: Users can activate devices using their company directory username and password.
- Allow removal of MDM profile: Users can deactivate devices.
- Wait until device is configured: Users cannot cancel the device setup until activation withUEMis complete.
- In theSkip during setupsection, select the items that you do not want to include in the device setup:OptionImpact if selectedPasscodeUsers are not prompted to create a device passcode.Location servicesLocation services are disabled on the device.RestoreUsers cannot restore data from a backup file.Move from AndroidData cannot be restored from anAndroiddevice.Apple IDUsers are prevented from signing in toAppleID andiCloud.Terms and conditionsUsers do not see theiOSterms and conditions.SiriSiri is disabled on devices.DiagnosticsDiagnostic information is not automatically sent from the device during setup.BiometricUsers cannot set up Touch ID.PaymentUsers cannot set upApplePay.ZoomUsers cannot set upZoom.Home button setupUsers cannot adjust the Home button's click.Screen TimeThe option to set up Screen Time is skipped during DEP enrollment.Software updateUsers do not see the mandatory software update screen on the device.iMessage and Face TimeUsers do not see the iMessage and Face Time screen on the device.Display toneUsers do not see the Display tone screen on the device.PrivacyUsers do not see the Privacy screen on the device.OnboardingUsers do not see the informational onboarding screen on the device.Watch migrationUsers do not see the watch migration screen on the device.SIM setupUsers do not see the screen to set up a cellular plan on the device.Device-to-device migrationUsers do not see the device-to-device migration screen on the device.
- ClickSave. If you selectedAutomatically assign new devices to this configurationclickYes.
iOSdevices. For more information about activating devices that are enrolled in DEP, see Activating iOS devices that are enrolled for DEP.