Create an AirPlay profile
- On the menu bar, clickPolicies and Profiles.
- ClickNetworks and connections > AirPlay.
- Click .
- Type a name and description for theAirPlayprofile.
- Click in theAllowed destination devicessection.
- In theDevice namefield, type the name of theAirPlaydevice you want to provide the password for. You can find the name of theAirPlaydevice in the device settings or you can look up the name of the device by tappingAirPlayin the Control Center of aniOSoriPadOSdevice to see a list of availableAirPlaydevices near you.
- In thePasswordfield, type a password.
- Click in theAllowed destination devices for supervised devicessection.
- In theDevice IDfield, type the device ID of theAirPlaydevice you want to allow supervised devices to connect to. You can find the device ID of theAirPlaydevice in the device settings. Supervised devices can connect only toAirPlaydevices in the list.