Send an email to users
You can send an email to one or more users directly from the management console. The users must have an email address associated with their account.
If you have an on-premises environment, you can configure the email address that the email is sent from in the SMTP server settings.
To send an email to multiple users, you must be assigned an administrative role that has the "Send email to users" permission.
- On the menu bar, clickUsers.
- Select theAll usersorManaged devicestab.
- Perform one of the following tasks:TaskStepsSend an email to one user
Send an email to multiple users
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of the user account.
- Click .
- Optionally, clickCCand enter one or more email addresses (separated by commas or semicolons) to copy the email to yourself or others.
- Select the check box for each user that you want to send an email to.
- Click .
- Optionally, clickToorCCand enter one or more email addresses (separated by commas or semicolons) to send or copy the email to yourself or others.
- Enter a subject and message.