Import Entrust certificates
If your administrator assigned
Entrustsmart credentials to you, you must activate them from the
Entrust IdentityGuardself-service portal and then import the certificates to the Profiles screen in the
BlackBerry UEM Client.
- Activate your device with theBlackBerry UEM Client.
- Log in to theEntrust IdentityGuardself-service portal.
- Obtain theQR Codeand password from theEntrust IdentityGuardself-service portal.
- ClickI’d like to activate or update my smart credential.
- Select theI’d like to activate or update my smart credentialoption again. ClickNext.
- Select one of the smart credentials that you want to use. ClickOK.
- Select theI’m activating a mobile smart credential identity hosted on my mobile deviceoption. ClickNext.
- SelectActivate my smart credential by having my mobile device use its associated data network.option. ClickNext.
- In theIdentity Namefield, type a name. ClickOK.AQR Codeand a password appears.
- On the device, open theUEM Client.
- TapProfiles > Import certificates.
- Beside theEntrustsmart credentials, tapActivate.
- Tap the camera icon and scan theQR Codefrom theEntrust IdentityGuardself-service portal.
- Enter the password fromEntrust IdentityGuardself-service portal. ClickOK.An "Activating. Please wait" message appears. This may take a few minutes.
- A success confirmation message appears. ClickOK.