Use a One-Time Password
If your administrator has configured
BlackBerry 2FAfor your device and has enabled the One-Time Password feature for your device, you can use the One-Time Password that appears in the
BlackBerry UEM Clientwhen you log in to access your organization’s resources. You enter the One-Time Password together with your username or directory password. You can use a One-Time Password when your device cannot receive confirmation prompts because it doesn’t have sufficient network connectivity.
- On theBlackBerry UEM Clienthome screen, swipe to theOne-Time Passwordscreen.
- Make note of the One-Time Password. Each One-Time Password expires after 30 seconds.
- On the computer or device that you’re trying to access work resources from, do one of the following:
- In theUsernamefield, enter your username, a comma (,), then the One-Time Password. Only a comma (no spaces) separates your username and One-Time Password. For example, if your username is "janedoe" and the One-Time Password is "555123", type “janedoe,555123”.
- In thePasswordfield, enter the One-Time Password in front of your directory password (without spaces or characters separating them). For example, if the One-Time Password is “123456” and your directory password is “qweRTY”, type “123456qweRTY”.