Check out and check in shared devices
If your administrator assigns you a device that you will share with other users, you check out the device when you want to use it. When you are done using the device, you can check it in so that the device is available for the next user.
- Open theUEM Client.
- If necessary, read and accept the terms of service.
- Perform one of the following tasks:TaskStepsCheck out a device.
Check in a device.
- To change the authentication option, tap the drop-down list and do the following:
- In the drop-down list, selectMicrosoft Active DirectoryorLocal authentication.
- If you selectedMicrosoft Active Directory, type your organization's domain.
- Type your username and password.
- TapCheck Out.
- TapCheck In.