Log in to UEM
UEMmanagement console allows you to perform administrative tasks for devices in your organization that are managed by BlackBerry
You must have
UEMadministrator permissions with the "Send email to users" role enabled to access
Before you begin:
- Locate the web address (for example,https://<hostname>/admin/index.jsp.) and login information for the management console. You can find the information in the inbox of the email account that is associated with your BlackBerryUEMaccount.
- You must know the authentication method and the domain (applicable forMicrosoft Active Directoryauthentication only).
- In the browser, type the web address for the BlackBerryUEMmanagement console of your organization.
- In theUsernamefield, type your username.
- In thePasswordfield, type your password.
- If necessary, in theSign in usinglist, do one of the following:
- ClickDirect authentication.
- ClickLDAP authentication.
- ClickMicrosoft Active Directory authentication. In theDomainfield, type theMicrosoft Active Directorydomain.
- ClickSign in.
After you finish:You can change your login password by clicking the user icon in the top-right corner of the management console.