Remove services from a user
BlackBerry UEMis enabled for one or more value-added services, and a user is enabled for a service, you can remove the service from a user. You can also remove MDM controls, without deleting the user account from
- Before you can remove MDM controls, you must remove activated devices from a user.
- Before you can remove theEnterprise Identityservice, you must remove allEnterprise Identityassignments.
- On the menu bar, clickUsers > All users.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of the user account.
- Click .
- Perform any of the following tasks:TaskStepsRemove MDM services
- Click on Managed devices.
- Click onWorkspaces.
- Select one of the following options:
- Delete all files owned by this user and revoke memberships from all workspace groups and distribution lists
- Transfer this user's files and membership in workspace groups and distribution lists to a different email address.In theEmail addressfield, type a contact email address. A new user account is created if the email address is not associated with an existing user account.
- Click onEnterprise Identity.
To enable a service, see Enable services for a user.