- Adding apps to the app list
- Adding public apps to the app list
- Add an iOS app to the app list
- Add an Android app to the app list
- Add an Android app to the app list if BlackBerry UEM is not configured for Android Enterprise devices
- Add a Windows 10 app to the app list
- Configuring BlackBerry UEM to synchronize with the Windows Store for Business
- Configure BlackBerry UEM to synchronize with the Windows Store for Business
- Create an administrator for the Windows Store for Business
- Activate the app in the Windows Store for Business
- Allowing users to install online Windows 10 apps
- Add an app category for a Windows 10 app
- Adding internal apps to the app list
- Specify the shared network location for storing internal apps
- Add an internal app to the app list
- Adding internal apps for Android Enterprise devices
- Adding web shortcuts to devices
- Adding or changing an app configuration
- Obtain your organization’s enterprise ID for Google Play app tracking
- Adding public apps to the app list
- Preventing users from installing specific apps
- Managing apps on the app list
- Delete an app from the app list
- Change whether an app is required or optional
- Device notifications for new and updated apps
- App behavior on iOS devices with MDM controls activations
- App behavior on iOS devices with User privacy activations
- App behavior on Android Enterprise devices
- App behavior on Android devices without a work profile
- App behavior on Samsung Knox devices
- App behavior on Windows 10 devices
- Viewing app feedback
- Managing app groups
- View the status of apps and app groups assigned to user accounts
- View which apps are assigned to user groups
- Viewing and customizing the apps list
- Update the app list
- Update app permissions for Android Enterprise apps
- Accept app permissions for Android Enterprise apps
- Managing apps protected by Microsoft Intune
- Configure BlackBerry UEM to synchronize with Microsoft Intune
- Create a Microsoft Intune app protection profile
- Wipe apps managed by Microsoft Intune
- Managing Apple VPP accounts
- Limiting devices to a single app or apps that you specify
- Viewing personal app lists
- Rating and reviewing apps
- Configure the layout of apps on iOS devices
- Managing notifications for apps on iOS devices
- Managing the Work Apps icon for iOS devices
- Set the organization name for BlackBerry World
Update an internal app
When you update an internal app, the updated app replaces the app currently assigned to users and groups.
BlackBerrydevices update the app version automatically. Other devices may prompt the user to install the new app version.
If you are updating an internal
iOSapp with a pre-existing app configuration, create an app configuration of the same name during the version update.
BlackBerry UEMcan then automatically deploy the new version to users. For more information, see Adding or changing an app configuration.
If you are updating an
Android Enterpriseapp that you added to
Google Playas a private app, see Update a private app for Android Enterprise devices.
If you are updating an app forGoogleto publish the app before you update the app in
Android Enterprisedevices that you added to
Google Playusing the
Google Developers Console, see "Add an internal Android app using the Google Developers Console" to add the updated version of the app to
Google Playand wait approximately 24 hours for
BlackBerry UEMusing the following steps.
- On the menu bar, clickApps.
- Click on the internal app that you want to update.
- In the top-right corner, click .
- In theUpdate internal appdialog box, clickBrowseand navigate to the app that you want to update.
- ClickAdduntil theSavebutton appears.