Invite an unlisted organization
You can connect with any organization. If the organization does not have a
BlackBerryaccount or has not registered for
Org Connect, they receive an email with instructions to create an account and register when you send your invitation. When the organization creates the account and registers, you are notified that they are available to connect. You can also use the Invite unlisted organization option to send a connection request to an organization that is registered but has set their visibility to not visible.
- In the menu bar, clickOrg Connect>All organizations.
- ClickInvite unlisted organization.
- On theInvite unlisted organizationpage, in the theOrganization namefield, type the name of the organization that you want to connect with.
- In theContact namefield, type the name of the contact that you want to send the invitation to.
- In theEmail addressfield, type the contact's email address.
- In theMessagefield, type a message for the contact.
- ClickSend invitation.
After you send the invitation, the
Org Connectowner in the invited organization receives a notification by email and, if they are already registered, in the