Register your organization in the UEM management console
By default, when you complete registration for your organization, the account that you are logged in with is assigned the
Org Connectowner role. During the registration, you can also add an additional account contact for your organization and a contact that is visible to other organizations that use
Org Connect. For more information about the
Org Connectowner, see Change the Org Connect owner.
You must be a Security administrator.
- On the menu bar, clickOrg Connect. TheOrg Connect Registrationscreen is displayed.
- By default, the user account and email address that you are logged in with appear in the Owner information section. In theAdditional account contactfields, enter the name, phone number and email address for an additional account contact.If the owner leaves the organization and a new owner is not specified, theOrg Connectoperations team atBlackBerrywill contact the additional account contact to nominate a new owner. Only theOrg Connectoperations team can change the owner.It is recommended that the additional account contact that you specify is also a Security administrator inUEMand assigned theOrg Connectadministrator role so that they can access and manageOrg ConnectinUEMif the owner is not available or leaves the organization.
- In theContact information to be shared with other organizationssection, enter information for a primary contact that other organizations can view.
- In theOrganization informationsection, enter your organization name and a description.
- In theSectordrop-down list, select the industry sector that your organization belongs to.If you do not find a sector that applies to your organization in the list, you can select Other. During verification, theOrg Connectoperations team will contact you to create a sector that applies to your organization.
- Optionally, click theLogoicon to add your organization's logo. Browse to and select the image file.
- In theWebsitefield, enter the web address for your organization's website.Do not include http:// or https:// in the web address.
- In theAddresssection, enter your organization's address.
- In the Visibility drop-down list, select one of the following options:
- Visible to all organizations: All organizations that useOrg Connectcan see that your organization usesOrg Connect, and they can request connections with you.
- Visible to organizations in selected sectors: Only organizations in the sectors that you specify that useOrg Connectcan see that your organization usesOrg Connect, and they can request connections with you.
- Not visible: No organizations that useOrg Connectcan see that your organization usesOrg Connect. Organizations can request connections with you using only the Invite unlisted organizations option.
- ClickNext.The verification screen is displayed.