Reset the client secret
If you need to reset the client secret for your API integration, complete the following steps:
- Log in to theBlackBerry AtHocmanagement system.
- In the navigation bar, click .
- In the System Setup section, clickAPI Applications. The API Applications window opens.
- Optionally, enter a name in the search box to filter the list of applications.
- Optionally, selectEnabled ApplicationsorDisabled Applicationsfrom the All Applications list to filter the list of applications.
- Click the application that you want to modify.
- ClickReset Client Secret. A confirmation window opens.Any existing calls to the selected API with the existing client secret will be blocked when you reset the client secret. Any existing calls to the selected API with the existing client secret will be blocked when you reset the client secret.
- ClickContinue. You are returned to the API application window. The new client secret is displayed.
- Take note of the displayed client secret.