Create a REST API client in the BlackBerry 2FA server
- In theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console, on the menu bar, clickSettings>External integration>BlackBerry 2FA server.
- Click the name of the2FAserver that you want to configure.
- In theREST client configurationsection, click .
- In theREST client namefield, type a friendly name for the client.
- In theREST client IDfield, type a name for the client that will be associated with the password.
- In thePasswordfield, type a password.The password must have a minimum of eight characters
- In theConfirm passwordfield, retype the password.
- Repeat these steps for each client that you want to add.