Configure the BlackBerry 2FA app
You can customize the default message that
BlackBerry 2FAdisplays to users when they connect to your resources. You can also set the amount of time, in seconds, before the authentication prompt expires.
You can also override these settings for each VPN gateway that you configure. For more information about configuring VPN gateways, see Configure the BlackBerry 2FA server to connect to a VPN gateway.
- In theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console, on the menu bar, clickSettings>External integration>BlackBerry 2FA server.
- Click the name of the2FAserver that you want to configure.
- In theDefault device promptsection, do the following:
- In theTitlefield, type the title that you want the app to display in its message. For example, "Example Organization's VPN."
- In theMessagefield, type the message that you want the app to display to users. This message explains to users what is required from them.
- In theConfirm button textfield, type the text that appears on the button users can tap to confirm second-factor authentication.
- In theDecline button textfield, type the text that appears on the button users can tap to decline second-factor authentication.
- In theTimeout (seconds)field, type the amount of time, in seconds, before the authentication transaction expires.