Configure the BlackBerry 2FA server to connect to a VPN gateway
BlackBerry 2FAserver to connect to a VPN gateway
Obtain the IP address and shared secret for the VPN gateways.
- In theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console, on the menu bar, clickSettings>External integration>BlackBerry 2FA server.
- Click theBlackBerry 2FAserver that you want to configure a VPN gateway for.
- In theVPN configurationsection, click .
- In theVPN server namefield, type a unique name for the VPN gateway that you are connecting to.
- In theVPN hostfield, type the IP address of the VPN gateway.
- In theShared secretandConfirm shared secretfields, type and confirm the shared secret of the VPN gateway.
- Optionally, override theBlackBerry 2FAapp configuration. You can configure the following fields independent of one another. Fields left empty are ignored and the default values in theDefault device promptsection are used.
- SelectBlackBerry 2FA prompt for this VPN.
- In theTitlefield, type the title that you want the app to display in its message. For example, "Example Organization's VPN."
- In theMessagefield, type the message that you want the app to display to users. This message explains to users what is required from them.
- In theConfirm button textfield, type the text that appears on the button users can tap to confirm second-factor authentication.
- In theDecline button textfield, type the text that appears on the button users can tap to decline second-factor authentication.
- In theTimeout (seconds)field, type the amount of time, in seconds, before the authentication transaction expires.
- Repeat these steps for each VPN gateway that you want to add.