Create a shared certificate profile
You must obtain the client certificate file that you want to send to devices. The certificate file must have a .pfx or .p12 file name extension.
- On the menu bar, clickPolicies and Profiles.
- ClickCertificates > Shared certificate.
- Click .
- Type a name and description for the profile. Each certificate profile must have a unique name. Some names (for example, ca_1) are reserved.
- In thePasswordfield, type a password for the shared certificate profile.
- In theCertificate filefield, clickBrowseto locate the certificate file.
- If you are managingAndroid Enterprisedevices and you want to prevent users from selecting the certificate to use for other purposes, on theAndroidtab, selectHide certificate on Android Enterprise devices. This option applies only toAndroid9.0 and later.
- If you are managingmacOSdevices, on themacOStab, in theApply profile todrop-down list, selectUserorDevice.