Create a CA certificate profile
Obtain the CA certificate file from your PKI administrator.
- On the menu bar, clickPolicies and Profiles.
- ClickCertificates > CA certificate.
- Click .
- Type a name and description for the profile. Each CA certificate profile must have a unique name. Some names (for example, ca_1) are reserved.
- In theCertificate filefield, clickBrowseto locate the certificate file.
- If the CA certificate is sent toBlackBerry 10devices, on theBlackBerrytab, specify one or more of the following certificate stores to send the certificate to on the device:
- Browser certificate store
- VPN certificate store
- Wi-Ficertificate store
- Enterprise certificate store
- If the CA certificate is sent tomacOSdevices, on themacOStab, in theApply profile todrop-down list, selectUserorDevice.