Configure the BEMS-Connect service for Cisco Unified Communications
Manager IM and Presence
Cisco Unified Communications ManagerIM and Presence
BEMSinstalled, the initial configuration dashboard URL used will not match the self-signed certificate that was created. You can replace localhost with the FQDN that you specified during the installation, and bookmark this for future use.
Good Technology Connectservice.
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, underBlackBerry Services Configuration, clickConnect.
- If necessary, clickService Accountand enter theBEMSservice account credentials.
- In theIM and Presence SIP domainfield, enter the SIP domain.
- If your environment consists of multiple IM and Presence service clusters, select theEnable Service Discoverycheckbox and enter the following information:
- Enter theAXL Application user usernameandAXL Application password. The AXL Application user must be in a group that is assigned the Standard AXL API Access role. For more information, see yourCiscodocumentation.
- If the voice service and XMPP service domains are not the same in your environment, in theService Domain field, enter the domain where the SRV records are located.
- In theCisco Unified Communications Manager User Data Service (UDS) FQDNfield, enter the FQDN of theCisco Unified Communications Managerserver thatJabberPresence Provider (JPP) needs to access and query the contact cards.
- In theCisco Unified Communications Manager User Data Service (UDS) portfield, enter theCisco Unified Communications Managerserver port number that JPP uses with the ciscoUDSServer to query the contact cards. For example, 8443.
- In theCisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence XMPP client service FQDNfield, enter the FQDN of theCisco Unified Communications ManagerIM and Presence server.Cisco Jabberuses CUCM LDAP only. It does not use directory lookup.
- In theCisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence XMPP client service portfield, enter the outbound port that points to theCisco JabberXMPP Service. By default this 5222.
- Start theGood Technology Connectservice.