Configure audit properties
Your audit settings enable or disable the
Docsservice audit logs. When you enable audit logs, you can choose how long you want to keep the audit logs, the audit properties to include, and when to delete old actions. If you disable the audit settings, the audit records already logged are not deleted and remain in the database. Perform an audit purge to clear the audit logs from the database.
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, underBlackBerry Services Configuration, clickDocs.
- On theAudit Settingstab, select theEnable Audit Logscheckbox.
- In theAudit Operationssection, select the audit operations you want the log files to include logging for.
- Browse: Logs user's browsing history of the repository (for example, subfolders and files) in a displayed list
- File Download: Logs download of files to the user's device to read them
- File Upload: Logs upload of files from the user's device to the repository for storage
- Folder Creations: Logs folder creation to the repository
- Folder Delete: Logs folder deletion from the repository
- Check out: Logs when users lock a file for editing
- Check In: Logs when users release a file from editing
- Purge: Logs when administrators remove the audit logs from the database
- ClickSave. It can take up to two minutes for the changes to take effect.
- Entitle your users to use theDocsservice and then, set up your file shares, SharePoint sites, andBoxstorage. For more information on managing repositories, see "Managing Repositories" in the Docs configuration content.
- Optional, view the number of records that are logged and purge the audit logs. For instructions, see Purge audit logs from the database.