Advanced security features with CylancePROTECT Mobile
BlackBerry Dynamics SDKintegrates the
CylancePROTECTlibrary to support
CylancePROTECTis a licensed service that offers a suite of features that enhances
UEM’s ability to detect, prevent, and resolve security threats without disrupting the productivity of your workforce.
CylancePROTECTis configured and managed by the
UEMadministrator. No additional development or integration effort is required if your organization wants to leverage the
CylancePROTECTfeatures for custom
CylancePROTECTuses a combination of advanced technologies, including:
- The cloud-basedCylanceINFINITYservice that uses sophisticated AI and machine learning to identify malware and unsafe URL
- TheUEMserver that provides a complete device management and compliance infrastructure for your organization
- BlackBerryapps that monitor and enforce security standards at the device and user level
The seamless integration of these technologies establishes a secure ecosystem where data is protected and malicious activities are identified at all endpoints and eliminated proactively.
CylancePROTECTincludes the following features:
- Malware detection forAndroidapps (includingBlackBerry Dynamicsapps) that are uploaded toUEMfor internal deployment
- Malware detection onAndroiddevices
- Sideloaded app detection oniOSandAndroiddevices
- Safe browsing withBlackBerry Dynamicsapps
- Insecure network detection oniOSandAndroiddevices.
- InsecureWi-Fiaccess point detection onAndroiddevices.
- Integrity checking forBlackBerry Dynamicsapps oniOSdevices using theAppleDeviceCheck framework
- Hardware certificate attestation forBlackBerry Dynamicsapps onAndroiddevices
For more information about
CylancePROTECT, see the BlackBerry Protect documentation.