Configure BlackBerry Connect app settings in Good Control
BlackBerry Connectapp settings in
- On the menu bar, clickPolicy Sets.
- Click the name of the policy that you want to assign toBlackBerry Connectusers.
- Click theAPPStab.
- ExpandAPP SPECIFIC POLICIES > BLACKBERRY CONNECT.
- On theServer Configurationtab, configure the following:
- In theConnect Server Hostsfield, type the FQDN of the computers that host theBlackBerry Connectservice. If you have multiple servers, separate the names using commas, not spaces. For example, example, https://domain01.example.com:8082,https://domain02.example.com:8082,https://domain03.example.com:8082. By default, SSL communication is enabled with a newBEMS188.8.131.52 or later installation and is bound to port 8082. If you upgraded fromBEMS2.10 or earlier and SSL communication with theBlackBerry Connectapp is not enabled, use port 8080. For more information on configuring theBlackBerry Connectservice for SSL communications, see Configuring the Connect service to receive SSL communications.
- In thePlatformdrop-down list, select the platform.For information about instant messaging compatibility, see theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility ServerCompatibility Matrix.
- Configure the app settings. See BlackBerry Connect app configuration settings for a description of the settings that you can configure.
Optional, in clustered environments, assign a policy set to users to map the
BlackBerry Connectapp to a
BEMSinstance. This allows you to specify a user to a cluster of
BEMSinstances. For more information, see the
Good ControlOnline Help.