Log in to an app or a website
Log in using autofill
To use autofill, you must use the and autofill must be turned on in the settings. To log in to a website, you must use the browser. Autofill is available only on devices.
- On the login screen of an app or a website, do one of the following:
- Tap the password field.
- On a touch screen keyboard, touch and hold thePeriodkey, or, on a physical keyboard, press and hold the key. Tap .
- If you see or at the top of the keyboard, is locked. To unlock it, scan your finger or tap the icon and type your password.
- To insert the login info for the record displayed at the top of the keyboard, tap .
- To insert login info for a different password record, touch and hold , and then tap the record you want.
Log in to a webpage using the built-in browser
If you save a website's login page in a password record, you can open that page inside and automatically fill in your username and password.
- In , tap a password record.
- Tap theWebsitefield.
- In theOpen website inpop-up, tapPassword Keeper.
- If the webpage that opens isn't the login page, navigate to the login page, then tap >Set as website, and then tap >Insert login info.
Log in using copy-paste
- In , touch and hold a record.
- Do any of the following:
- To copy the username for a record, tap >Copy Username.
- To copy the password for a record, tap >Copy Password.
- To paste the username or password, touch and hold the field where you want to paste the information, and then tapPaste.
To copy the information in a field quickly, tap the record. Touch and hold the field that you want to copy, and then tap
To prevent other apps from accessing information that you copy, in Password Keeper, tap >
Clear copied text.