Import or export password records
You can export password records from one device and then import them to another device. For example, if you have a
BlackBerry 10device, you can export the password records from that device and then import the records to a device running
You can also export your password records so that you have a file that you can use as a backup.
- Tap >Settings>Import/Export.
- Do one of the following:
- TapImport passwords, and then tap the file that you want to import.
- TapExport passwords.
- Complete the instructions on the screen.
Transfer password records using a media card
You can use a media card to transfer your existing passwords securely from a device to an device.
- In the version of Password Keeper, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap >Export Passwords.
- Save your encrypted password backup file to the Documents folder of your media card. Note your password. You must enter this password to import the file on your new device.
- Remove the media card from your previous device and insert it into your new device.
- In , tap >Settings>Import/Export>Import passwords>Documents.
- Tap , and then make sure thatShow SD Cardis selected.
- Tap >(Your SD card name).
- Tap the Documents folder, and then tap your password backup file.
- To complete the import, type your Password Keeper password.