My calendar events aren't syncing
Start by checking the following:
- Make sure that your device is connected to a mobile orWi-Finetwork.
- If your device is connected to a mobile network, check that your cellular data is turned on. In the device settings, tapNetwork & Internetthen tapData usage. Make sure that theCellular dataswitch is turned on.
Then try the following:
- Make sure that the account associated with the calendar is visible. In theBlackBerry Hub+ Calendarapp, tap . Under theAccountssection, tapAccounts and calendar folders. Make sure that the checkbox beside the account is selected.
- Verify that the calendar isn't hidden. In theBlackBerry Hub+ Calendarapp, tap , and then tap the account. If you see beside the calendar, it means that the calendar is hidden. To make the calendar visible, tap , and then tapRefresh calendars.
- Make sure that your device is syncing information for all accounts. In the device settings, tapUsers & accounts. Make sure that theAuto-syncswitch is turned on.
- Verify that calendar synchronization is turned on. In the device settings, tapUsers and accounts. Tap your account, and then tapAccount settings. Make sure that theSync calendarswitch is turned on. If the switch is turned on, try turning it off and then turning it on again.
- Try removing the account or the calendar, and then re-adding it.