Silence notifications when you're busy
When you turn on meeting mode, notifications are silenced during the times that appear as busy in your calendar. When the time in your calendar is free again, you start receiving notifications automatically.
By default, notifications are silenced during meetings that you accept, but you can change which events meeting mode applies to. For example, you can set meeting mode to apply to all events, including events that appear as free or tentatively accepted in your calendar.
- In the Calendar app, tap . In theGeneral settingssection, tapMeeting defaults>Meeting mode.
- Turn on theMeeting modeswitch.
- Do any of the following:
- To turn off meeting mode for events in certain calendars, tapExclude calendars. Tap one or more calendars, and tap .
- To change which events meeting mode applies to, tapApply to event types. Tap an option.
- To change the maximum amount of time that meeting mode stays on, tapMaximum event duration. Tap a time.