Create an event
You can use the
BlackBerry Hub+ Calendarapp to create events, such as meetings, and invite others.
- In the Calendar app, tap in the action bar at the bottom of your events.
- Enter the information for the event. For example:
- To find a time that works for everyone, tapSuggest meeting time, and follow the instructions on the screen. Depending on your calendar account, this feature may not be available.
- To change the reminder time, tap the time beside , then tap a new reminder time.
- To add an attachment, tapAdd attachmentand complete the instructions on the screen. Depending on your calendar account, this feature may not be available.
- If you tapMore options, you can do any of the following:
- To preview what time an event occurs for participants in other time zones, tapAdd time zone preview. Enter a country name, and then tap the time zone.
- To schedule a recurring meeting, turn on theDoes not repeatswitch. Change the recurrence options, and then tapDone.
- To hide the details of the event from a shared calendar and show the time only (if supported by your account), tapPrivacy>Private.
- To change how your availability appears to others, tapShow me as, and tap a status.
- Tap . When you tap , a meeting invitation is sent to the invitees.
When you're creating an event, slowly touch and slide your finger to the right to check your schedule.