Migrate from Enterprise ID management to BlackBerry UEM management
If your organization currently manages
Enterprise Identityand is moving
BBM Enterprisemanagement to BlackBerry UEM, you must migrate your device to BlackBerry UEM.
BlackBerry UEM does not manage
BlackBerry 10devices. If
BBM Enterpriseis active on your
BlackBerry 10device, do not activate any of your other devices using BlackBerry UEM.
- After you migrate, this device will become your primary device.
- BBM Enterprisewill not be available during the move.
- After you move yourBBM Enterpriseaccount to UEM, the move cannot be undone.
- If you haveBBM Enterpriseon more than one device, you need to move your account on only one device. After the move, you must register the other devices withBBM Enterpriseagain.
- Make sure you have an account in your organization’s BlackBerry UEM environment and that you know your login credentials.
- Your device should have a good connection.
- Sign in toBBM Enterpriseusing yourBlackBerry ID.
- UnderMy Profile, tapSettings>Account.
- TapMove account to UEM.
- TapMove account now.
- TapOKif you see the warning “This device is not your primary device. Do you want to set this device as your primary device and continue?”
- After your account is moved to BlackBerry UEM, continue to useBBM Enterpriseas usual. Log in using your BlackBerry UEM credentials.