Log in to BlackBerry UEM
The management console allows you to perform administrative tasks for devices in your organization that are managed by
- Locate the web address and login information for the management console. You can find the information in the inbox of the email account that is associated with yourBlackBerry UEMaccount.
- In an on-premises environment, the web address should be in the format https://<hostname>/admin/index.jsp
- In aBlackBerry UEM Cloudenvironment, the web address should be in the format https://<hostname>/admin/index.jsp?tenant=<tenant SRP number>
- If you are usingMicrosoft Active Directoryauthentication, you must know theMicrosoft Active Directorydomain.
- In the browser, type the web address for theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console of your organization.
- In theUsernamefield, type your username.
- In thePasswordfield, type your password.
- If necessary, in theSign in usingdrop-down list, do one of the following:
- ClickDirect authentication.
- ClickLDAP authentication.
- ClickMicrosoft Active Directory authentication. In theDomainfield, type theMicrosoft Active Directorydomain.
- ClickSign in.On first login toBlackBerry UEM Cloud, and following any updates to legal agreements, you are presented with separate EULAs for the BlackBerry SLA,BlackBerry UEM Cloud, andBlackBerry Workspaces(if applicable).
You can change your login password by clicking the user icon in the top-right corner of the management console.